Lunes, Abril 04, 2011

Twisted Feelings


A few weeks before, I'm falling for a girl, a girl who has a capacity to think critically, to understand society and the problem of the society as well. But, Am I really falling for her? or I just want a person to talk to? to talk of my late bloomed love for my course Sociology? In any case, I admit that I fell in love with her. DO I really know what the term "love" means? or my mind follows what my heart says? whatever it is,  I just want to tell everybody that even a massive feelings for a person may switch to another person that's because of the bonding times, serious times, and everything you can do together with her/him. For that i conclude that my feelings to person i love is already switched to the one who's made me smile, comforts me it the times of struggle, and accepted me for what I am and who I am. And for that, I can say that my feelings to the person who formerly i loved is switched to the person who completed my everything. Thank You for making me this way. :) 
For the people who read this post, please, try to wear my shoes or try to be in my situation before concluding my personality or before concluding a certain part of me. And I'm sure, you will understand me.. i only want to share what my situation is.. Thanks  guys :)

3 komento: